We all have a few “Go-to” meals that we pull out in a pinch, and here’s one of our favorites – a cool bowl of farm fresh awesome with a little pasta thrown in.
- 4 cups of cold pasta
- 2 cups of summer veggies, sliced or chopped into your favorite sizes
- 1 can beans, drained and rinsed, or the equivalent prepared
- ¾ cup sweet corn, give or take
- A little chopped fresh basil, cilantro, mint or whatever tickles your fancy
- Cilantro-Lime Dressing - 1 batch
- Toss everything together and chill. Or eat it right away - it's your call.
Vegetables - I used: grape tomatoes, red onion, red pepper.
Beans - I used black beans here. Small red beans work well too.
Serves 8 (at least)