An important notes from Mr B…
Last night, I had a serious craving for something sweet, so Renée went down to the kitchen and came back with a bowl of this stuff. After the first bite, my exact words to her were, “Oh Baby, you need to blog this!” But I know she won’t. She doesn’t usually like blogging about stuff that’s bad for you, or meat, or stuff made with a lot of store-bought ingredients.
I, on the other hand, have no problem with any of that.
So here’s Renée’s Raspberry Ginger-Butterscotch Sundae, which I’m pretty sure is one of the best ice cream combinations I’ve ever tried.
Raspberry Sundae with Ginger-Butterscotch SaucePrint Recipe Pin Recipe
- 1-3 scoops Vanilla Bean Ice Cream
- 2 tablespoons Butterscotch Syrup
- 1 tablespoon Ginger Syrup
- 1 handful Fresh Raspberries
- Mix two parts butterscotch syrup with one part ginger syrup. Drizzle over ice cream and garnish generously with raspberries.
I’m pretty sure that after this, Renée will be making butterscotch sauce from scratch. See how I suffer?
Thanks to my lovely wife for taking this picture and Picmonkeying it up for me.