This island-inspired Mango Piña Colada Smoothie is loaded with fresh fruit and is deliciously refreshing, no matter where you are.
Mango Smoothie Ingredients
This smoothie recipe makes enough for at least 4 servings.
- Pineapple juice: Use canned pineapple juice; or better yet, blend fresh pineapple into a pulp.
- Heavy cream: Cream adds richness to the smoothie. You can sub in half-and-half or almond-coconut milk.
- Coconut milk: Use full fat coconut milk for best results.
- Mangos: Use fresh, ripe mangos.
- Bananas: This is a great recipe for using up over-ripe bananas.
See recipe card for quantities.
When your bananas get a little too ripe, peel them and freeze them in resealable freezer bags. A great addition to smoothies of all kinds, they add flavor and cut down on the need for additional sweeteners.
More Hawaiian-inspired Recipes
Mango Pina Colada Smoothie
- Beginning with pineapple juice, layer ingredients in blender in order. Puree until smooth. Serve in chilled glasses, and garnish with fresh mint (and a little umbrella if you want to get fancy).
This website provides approximate nutrition information for convenience and as a courtesy only. You are solely responsible for ensuring that any nutritional information provided is accurate, complete, and useful.
Love it? Pin it! If you love this Mango Smoothie recipe, be sure to save it! Pin it to your favorite Pinterest recipe board before you go!
Thank you for visiting the Good Hearted Woman. Remember to bookmark this site, and come back soon!