Home Cooking & Cozy Living
The Good Hearted Woman shares tried-and-true recipes for comfort food favorites, updated heirloom recipes, and new recipes featuring our freshest culinary crush. You'll also find cozy living ideas and DIYs for home, garden, and on the road. Welcome!
bbq & Potluck favorites
Barbecue season is upon us! Get inspired with these easy, time-tested favorites!
fresh Spring Flavors
Warmer months are here and spring harvest is underway. Bring springtime to your plate with these bright, fresh recipes.
Mix and match spring Soup and Salad combos for an easy menu hack.
Sharing updated comfort food and restoring heirloom recipes is at the heart of the Good Hearted Woman. Here you'll find all sorts of recipes to warm you from the inside out.
- Apricot Chicken Tagine with Ginger & Mint
- Classic Homemade Chicken Pot Pie (from Scratch)
- Slow Cooker Stuffed Cabbage Rolls (Polish-style Gołąbki)
- Chicken Cordon Bleu Meatballs (Skinnytaste Cookbook Review)
- Mom's Classic Banana Bread
- Caribbean Chicken Stew
- Loaded Baked Potato Soup (with a Sweet Surprise!)
- Classic Fresh Blueberry Pie