I love making sauces, and this one of one of my favorites. A close cousin to Greek Tzatziki, this super easy-to-make sauce goes great with many Greek, Middle Eastern, and Indian foods. (Try it with Stuffed Grape Leaves.)
Be sure to use fresh herbs!! They make all to the difference in the final product.
Green Feta-Dill Sauce
Follow The Good Hearted Woman on Pinterest for more great recipes!
- 1 cup plain yogurt I use Greek yogurt
- 1/2 cup feta cheese crumbles
- 1/2 cup chopped fresh dill
- 1/4 cup chopped fresh mint
- 1 large clove garlic minced
- 2 teaspoons lemon juice
- Pinch of kosher salt
- A couple of turns of freshly ground pepper
Combine all ingredients in a blender and blend. You may need to add just a little milk to get things going, particularly if you use very thick Greek yogurt.